Wednesday, August 3, 2016

The Photo ID Fail

Today I had the WONDERFUL task of completing one of the final items on my entering student checklist form. Let me tell you this was less than fun to do. First of all.... I'm really not sure my school would leave it up to me to take my own ID photo because lets be real.... I took about 100+ photos and hated EVERY.   SINGLE.   ONE. Here's the second crap part about this little "to do"... Its 90+ degrees here today, we don't have central air and because this photo is going to be my ID along with going in a directory that gets released to students & staff,  I knew that I needed to look professional. Blazer it was.  So wearing a blazer made me sweat balls and that just got RIGHT under my skin considering I just got my hair done today - which I was lovvvvvinnnnnn until about 2 hours ago (yes.... it took me 2 HOURS to take a damn photo) and since I was sweating my ass off my freshened color looks like total shit - there goes looking decent for date night.

I kid you not... I tried 4 different blazers, with two different tank tops && with my hair pulled back... then completely down. I took photos in three different rooms - sorry mom for moving all of your photos, tables, chairs, the dog cage, and sorry to max for getting yelled at about 1,000 times because he wanted me to throw the ball or play tug of war.... it just wasn't happening - on two different chairs all because the dang lighting was "Off".

Funny part is... I never really noticed how much I tilt my head to take away from things like my right eye that squints more than my left, my smile which sometimes looks all weird because my lips are small or just to make my face look thinner. This was all a NO go in this photo. It had to be straight on. Plain background. No one else in the photo. I almost wonder if I should have worn my glasses but decided against it just it case.


The end result.. (and judging by the photos above which showed how much fun I was actually having) I have a half ass smile, cocked eye, and my hair looks like shit. Great photo ID right? Buttttt none of this would have happened if I didn't wait so long to submit it. I mean I've only had about 4 months to take the perfect ID picture and I waited until the day that it was due. Lesson learned..... DONT WAIT. Get it done as soon as you can. So Congrats H... you're slacking && you photo ID looks like you just ran a half marathon, put on a jacket and faked a smile. Fall semester I'm coming for ya!
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18168113/?claim=7zb2j4v66uv">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment