Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Just Call Me H


Hey there, I'm H & Welcome to Justifiably Blonde!

It wasn’t until about 2 months ago that I received my first acceptance letter to law school.. I immediately burst into tears. The journey up to that exact moment was far from easy and ordinary. In fact, this past year has easily been one of the hardest years I've had to endure, and I wasn’t even in school. But before we get to any of that, let me start off with this: 

My dream to go to law school, and the even bigger dream to become an attorney, always felt like just a dream. There were many steps I needed to take in order to get me to exactly where I am now. I decided to make my dream become a reality after my Freshman year of undergrad. The first thing I noticed when traveling on this journey is that there were few places that I could turn to when the question "so what do I do now?" came about. The only thing I really knew was that I wanted to be an attorney and in order to do that I needed to go to law school. But the steps to get there weren't always so black and white.

I'm here to share my entire experience from the idea of law school and the LSAT to applications and actual classes (when I begin in the fall of 2016). I'm here merely as a reference for anyone who is interested in Law School or currently going through this process. There are so many little things that I wish I had known before hand and during pivotal points in the process. I will share the good, the bad and the ugly... Trust me this can get messy, but that’s okay because I ended up exactly where I needed to be and learned A LOT about myself along the way. By no means am I an expert or saying "This is the way to do this or that", I'm just a gal whose transitioning to the law school chapter in her book of life. 

xoxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment