Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Beyond Justifiably Blonde




I created Justifiably Blonde as a way for me to share my entire experience when it comes to law school. When I began this chapter, I would search for answers to things I was needing some advice on, help with, etc. and there were few places to turn to. It was after that moment that I just started to write everything down in a notebook as a way to recap on what I did to get to XYZ and as a way to just vent. Writing has always been a stress reliever for me especially during this entire process. 

During undergrad, a few of my classes used blogging as a way to share thoughts on a project, book, etc. or was used for assignments. I was familiar with blogger and thought maybe this would be a great way for me to just put my experience out there. For months I went back and forth with the idea and just relied on putting my thoughts down in the notebook. But a few months ago  I decided to take the plunge and create a blog to put my story out there with the hopes of helping, relating to, informing at least one person on what even getting into law school can be like. 

Throughout this journey I have gradually stumbled upon some amazing blogs that are definitely worth your time to not only browse through but to follow. As you'll see, not every single one of these blogs are solely about law school experiences... why? I think each and everyone of these blogs has something great to offer regardless of whether or not you are thinking about law school, in law school, done with law school or on a completely different career/education track. So, take a moment and check out these blogs, I know their authors would greatly appreciate it!


(this blog is great for undergrad students)



Lawschooli

Legally Foreign
(great blog for undergrad students that are about to begin the entire process)


(this blog is great for entering med students)


If you would like to have your blog featured on this list, or know of any other blogs that should be on this list, please feel free to contact by emailing me!


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment